The Basics of Playing Blackjack that newbies should not miss. Among the popular card games played in online casino. All over the world, besides Baccarat I think there is Blackjack. Which is the most popular one, probably with a method of playing that requires tactics. But it’s not as difficult as poker. So today I bring good information that can be called the UFABET basics of playing blackjack that everyone must have, especially beginners. Anyway, let’s go see what’s going on.
Basic words to remember
First of all, let’s start with the terminology for playing blackjack first. So that you will know what he means when he speaks. And when will it happen?
- Blackjack is used to call the first 2 cards that can instantly add up to 21 points.
- Hit is to draw more cards to get as close to 21 as possible. which can be summoned an unlimited number of times
- Stand is to not draw additional cards. Some may call it Stay, Stick, Stand pat, which has the same meaning.
- Double Down This can happen only when the first 2 cards are dealt. In which the player will be able to place bets 2 times by being able to call only one additional card. for example
Assuming that our first 2 cards add up to 11 points. We can double our bet by betting on the square. And after this, only one more card can be drawn. In which we only need 10 points in order to combine 3 cards to get 21 points.
- Split will occur only during the first 2 cards as well as Double Down, the difference is that these 2 cards must be a pair. (Both same faces) in which the dealer will ask us if we want to split the cards (Split) or not. If we are okay, we can split the cards. It will separate the paired cards into 2 sets and can call more cards as usual. In which both sets of cards can be used to bet on both sets of the dealer.
- Surrender If the player thinks that they can’t go on, they can ask to surrender during the first 2 cards, which will receive only half of the bet back.
- Insurance is to insure bets. This must be done during the first 2 cards only. And the dealer’s first card must be an A card. If the player is going to make insurance, they must pay half of the bet as insurance money. Since the dealer has an A card, our chances of winning against the dealer are very small. The results of the insurance will be as follows.
- If the dealer hits blackjack or wins, the player gets his insurance back along with his bet.
- If the dealer loses The player must pay the insurance money to the dealer.